Diffusé par Adcash Diffusé par Adcash

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Untethered Jailbreak is coming to iPhone OS 5.0.1



It's been 2 months since the official release of iPhone OS 5 and only today we talk about jailbreak untethered , ie that particular type of jailbreak that remains even if the iDevice is restarted.


Through a variety of Tweet and post on his blog, the hacker pod2g  has informed us that the work is almost finished and is testing the operation only on  iPod 4G and iPhone 4 CDMA.


The new tool should arrive in the coming days, here is what he writes on his blog:

    Hello my friends, I Know That I've been silent yesterday and That It was annoying.

    Sorry for this, but I Had to Organize things for the release.
    Also, I've tested it and 1 iPad worked.
    Today I hope I can test 3Gs.

    BTW: please do not proposed to be a beta tester Because I'm too paranoid, fearing leaks.

    Now the time to finalize the jailbreak for old devices, fixes some stability issues and the package will take some days whole.That.

    In the meanwhile, I'm starting the research for iPad 2 and 4S.I 'll take you informed of my progress.

    Finally, I want to thank all who donated. Both devices can now buy the! I do not know what to say.

    Thanks you very much my friends.
    Have a good day!

    See you.



The negative part of this news is about the holders of iPad2 or iPhone 4S , in fact, these two devices are not vulnerable to the flaw found by the hacker, but thanks to donations you could buy both devices A5 processor, and has promised to start work on it.

Probably so, within the next week we could run the Jailbreak Untethered devices on 3 and 4 ^ ^ generation with installed iOS 5.0.0/5.0.1 with a new tool, or with an upgrade of Greenpois0n , the Tool of the Chronic Dev Team .

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment